View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Thanks for another free audiobooks! I love it.

Question though for an audible newbie who has a Sansa MP3 player, how do you transfer from Itunes to Sansa? I only know .mp3 transfers through the Library. I tried to convert to .mp3 but drats Audible is .drm :-(

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/de...ac/r_id/101834

Found the answer, I will try it tomorrow.

Nope you can't transfer audible books from a Mac Itunes to Sansa Fuze. So guess I won't be taking freebies or paying Audible.

Last edited by new; 12-16-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: doesn't work for Mac users on Sansa Fuze
new is offline   Reply With Quote