View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #15
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
The name com.lab126.something was not provided by any .service files
err. I get an error like this when I manage to break cvm. would having a read through the wifi upstarts help do you think? see where the variables are referenced (they are referenced for sure to derive type of device for example from the BoardID)

Perhaps the wifi startup script just needs a read through. to my utterly inexperienced eye that looks like a "failure to launch".

In fact breaking the pop-keyboard by poor programming illegal values will result in very similar errors. and cause Lipc to terminate further programmatic access to the keyboard.

Of course the value lookup could be binary embedded elsewhere but it cant hurt to just have a check. Those are my thoughts. maybe you can fudge it.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote