View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #11
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Tough one. I'm actually a fan of "Amnesiac Suspense" subgenre* but not Christian fiction.

*well the only one I can think of is the movie The Long Kiss Goodnight. Love that movie! But I am generally interested in stories of amnesiacs.

eP

ETA and Before I Go to Sleep! That was one was definitely suspenseful!

Anyway, I got it through the Sony store (US). It downloaded fine. Probably by the time I read it (if ever?) I will have forgotten that it's Christian fiction so I'll give it an unbiased shot.
If you like amnesiac suspense, try Cornell Woolrich's Black Curtain.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote