View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #162
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
I guess it's time to stop hoping for a finalising book focused on Miriam & her headvoice, Mimi and the 2nd 'warptifact'
I figure the Headvoice is going to download to the second Mother Box (warptifact) and reveal a common backstory to the dreen and the sky-surfing chichillas. That the two species rely on so similar tech implies prior contact.

I figure the series has at least two volumes to go, maybe three, and that we will eventually see the end, even if they have to farm out the rest to a newer BAEN author. (Much as they did with the latest Paladin of Shadows volume.) If its good enough for Patterson and Herbert it's good enough fir Ringo.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote