View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #15
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I don't mind it as much since it's usually ones I've read already and I automatically scroll to the bottom anyway. But if it makes you feel better I don't like it enough to make you suffer so I can keep it

I noticed when I'm in the reply page it'll knock down an inch or so a little while after the page loads.
I just clicked on this new post and was taken to post #1.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote