View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I will second reading PDFs on your tablet, it's not pleasant to read them on any e-ink device.

The Kindle will save annotations when created on the device, (but not if the annotations were merely synced) to a text file in the documents folder, called "My Clippings.txt". The Annotations plugin for calibre can save these to a custom column. http://www.clippingsconverter.com/ can aggregate your annotations from "My Clippings.txt" and convert them to a .xlsx

I do not know what options are available for other devices, but the Annotations plugin only works with Kindles, and the Marvin and GoodReader iOS apps.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote