View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #27
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Lets see if I have this straight. You're using BV which will change the code and you've told Sigil not to format it nicely. Now you're seeing the code not being formatted. I can't say I'm not surprised...
No, I was using code view.

Part of the problem is that the book view is updating the content of the file even if no changes are made. While I was testing on a very simple epub, swapping to a retail book and flipping through files shows it mangling many things without any interaction other than just viewing it in the book view.

On complex books, including some retail titles - swapping between book and code view a few times will start generating invalid xml, strange tags and various things. I'll try hack up some examples.

Last edited by Serpentine; 06-20-2012 at 08:09 PM.