View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #41
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thearr View Post
Hi, due to lack of time I stopped developing the app., but I am collecting all suggestions on improvements for better times . Couldn't you elaborate on your second point, I didn't catch it.

You may also try http://www.klippingskollector.com/ as it is recommended by lots of users. I personally didn't try it, as all I need I have in my app.
I didn't really get along with the interface of klippingskollector, I like your app, but I'm wondering how hard it would be or if you'd even be willing to put in an option when exporting to txt to remove all formatting (book title, location, time) and just keep the highlights only?
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote