View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 02:52 AM   #5
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
Aaah Montsmags, the "trap questions" - yes, one has to be quite weary of those. Probably a good idea to have a fire-alarm or pager handy on those moments

Neil, Yes, being accosted from both sides by hornet swarms can't be too great - not at all in fact (I got out of major IT work because of that reason - couldn't get any sleep with people calling me from all over the world at all hours). I admire you for keeping with it. It must take quite a level of diplomatic skill to stop them from absolutely exploding at times?

Pushka, I didn't realise your other-half was also doing a "normal" job in addition - surprised there's any time at all for you. Elita and I don't have kids yet and it's hard to say when that'll happen (I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of being a parent) with the way our lives are running right now.

The stick-it notes is an interesting concept, though the inclusion of the cat makes it something I'd like to see happen on video (maybe the cat has its own ideas of what the plot should be).

Oh, Neil, btw... how's this whole Karma thing work? I was the kind recipient of two blocks of karma the other day... what's it good for... can I trade it for cold-hard-cash
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote