View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #8
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
This last update appears to have fixed my troublesome issues. So I'm pretty happy with it now like I was when I first purchased it.

My one frustration now is that starting/closing web pages is a bit slow. I've been advised to try Opera so I'll load that on today and play with it.

That said I'm keeping watch for a dual CPU tablet with Bluetooth in the next number of months. Now I don't need such a toy. "I just wants it"
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote