View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
route66
Connoisseur
route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question Kindle Touch - Lighted vs simple leather cover?

I love the non-lighted one because it doesn't add bulk to the Kindle, and for me size is a big thing, the smaller/more compact the better

However, my sensible side is telling me to go for the lighted case. It just bothers me that I'm going to be bringing a bigger/heavier kindle around because of a light feature that I'm not sure how often will come in useful (but it's better to have it, in case).

So, just looking for some advice really... which should I get? Which would YOU get? Also, if you already have one what are your opinions?

Thank you!

Last edited by route66; 02-06-2012 at 11:19 AM.
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote