View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #22
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
But I'm a web developer myself and I always shudder when I see inline formatting code that isn't styles based... Can't help it when somebody mentions XHTML and align in the same sentence
Sorry I didn't mean to pique your ire. I freely confess that the use of formatting code within content is deprecated in XHTML. CSS implementation is most definitely on my TO DO list, so do watch for future releases.

Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote