View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 08:57 AM   #11
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I have read a number of books as ebooks that I would likely never have read as paper books, but I am also sure that some of the electronic books I read would also be books I would have bought in paper format if they hadn't been available as ebooks.

All of that being said, publishers need to recognize that fears or no, the publishing world will be changed by ebooks. Not adapting to the ebook world is like not going to the dentist when you have a tooth ache because you are afraid of the pain... In the long run, you will regret not doing it

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote