View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #5
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpearl View Post
Following a google search, there appear to be a number of online vendors who are still selling it for $149US. I'm very tempted to order one, but the biggest red flag for me is that I've not seen any mention of dpi output in any of the articles or youtube videos featuring this device.

Online stores selling it:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/7hs3n2k
Personally, as this item isn't being released by ION, I'd be very tempted to forget it...

Many outlets list forthcoming items and take a long time to update their sites if things get cancelled... an offer to sell doesn't mean it exists...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote