View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Thanks for the tip, JS. I have quoted the results with Stanza as it was one of the first epub readers for my Mac laptop that I downloaded, and I just haven't bothered to wipe it.

Any suggestions for what might be more appropriate as a tool for testing epub files one creates oneself, apart from Adobe, of course, and the reading part of Calibre. Can't remember whether Sigils divided screen shows exactly what one has ordered, but that might be another one to use.
To be honest, you should be testing your ePub with Adobe Digital Editions. That's what most desktops/laptops and most stand alone readers use.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote