View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #77
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Joker - Does the Android app give you the option to download in parts rather than all? The iPhone app does. I think it's best to download one part at a time if you can. I just downloaded an ebook to my phone over 3G no problem. I just tried an audiobook and it freezes. All parts of that book are 30+ MB files. So I tried a second book. I was able to download parts less than 20MB with no problems. Took less than 2 min for 18MB download. Parts over 20MB freeze on Waiting message. I will try the same thing later when I'm on Wi-fi to see if that makes a difference. I know I'm using the iPhone app rather than Android but I wonder if the OMC app isn't that reliable for audiobook wireless downloads and it's easier to just sideload.
Obviously I'm not The Joker Yes, the Android app allows you to download in parts.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote