View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
The file size of this masterpiece is 42 KB. By way of comparison, The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius (a rather short work; the paperback contains only 172 pages) is 358 KB. Then again, one should never confuse quantity with quality. Perhaps Kamal Al Shehabi's words are more valuable or weightier than those of Mr. Aurelius. He proudly points out in the sample I downloaded that his book is "Only around 24 pages!"

Surprisingly, it turns out that English is not his first language.

From the sample:

"I would like also to note that any wisdom mentioned cannot guarantee any future positive outcome ! its up to the reader to take the knowledge and use it wisely . and you will not find an answer of how to get rich ! or so . the answer also is up to you . don't get offended by my opinion and sorry in advance if you going to feel sad about my writings ."

Truly these are inspiring words we would all do well to live by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
See, his plan is if enough people give him money, he won't have to work for the rest of his life. You know, like those ads where you can make X amount of money doing Y at home? Well people don't get rich selling Y at home-- people get rich selling information packets about selling Y at home.
Ardeegee, you'll be pleased to learn that your assessment was spot-on! The author states that the main purpose for writing the book was "to spread my thoughts and earn money."

How's your life ? by Kamal Al Shehabi is surely tempting, but I think I'll pass.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-22-2010 at 09:36 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote