View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #14
Lycoming
Capt Chaos II
Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2
Juliette, when I have bought books from Waterstones I have only been able to download once, as per their policy statement (below). BoB allow multi downloads; I have had to return and download books from their site on various occasions as I was learning the ropes.

Waterstones.
Your eBooks are listed below. You can download an eBook from here if you were unable to download it at the time of placing your order. However, please note that you can only download it once.
Lycoming is offline   Reply With Quote