View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #676
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I don't think I'm going to have a set target next year. I might have a few mini-challenges, and I still have my non-timed challenges (such as reading all the Hugo winners, which I've been slowly working through for the last few years - the half of them I hadn't already read, at least).

I am going to keep recording them on a blog. Otherwise it's hard to remember what I've read and what I haven't.

I've stupidly ended up having to record my reads in three or four different places, this year. I'm going to cut that down next year.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote