View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss View Post
I get this for everything I ever try to open with Adobe Reader. Nothing has opened successfully. I have tried at least a dozen different websites. The most recent was Christianbook.com, where I downloaded the free ebook "Finder's Keepers".
According to their website that book is a DRM'd ePub. You need to install and register Adobe Digital Editions (not Adobe Reader) in order to download and open/read it. The file you downloaded is likely the .acsm file which is a file that gives Adobe Digital Editions the info it needs to download the ePub (or PDF depending on the book).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote