View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 05:10 AM   #12
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
It is common, and I've gotten used to it, to the point where I don't think it's a big deal.
And if you want to try another search, people around here have been calling them "dead screen taps," among other things.

Just be aware that there are people out there that have said that they've never had this issue come up. If you feel inclined to, you may try a replacement and see where that gets you. But I don't know how good your chances are of getting one of those machines. I'm inclined to believe that those are rare.

Also something to think about: The Kobo (both Touch and non-touch) is affected by extreme temperatures. Too hot or too cold will slow down response time for all functions.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote