View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #4
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
I found some great speakers

One of the uses I have for my Vox is in doing presentations at work. Therefore some reasonable audio is required as the standard Vox sound is too low. Again, I do not want distortion, only sufficient sound to adequately fill a small meeting room for ten or so people. The Vox has worked out well with Astro app allowing full use of my Word notes on my external sd card, a photo app "Picture it" which displays a photo slideshow with music, all which makes the Vox an excellent presentation tool along with being an excellent e-reader at home.

The speakers I found are by Omnitech, they are two speakers that come in a leather-like zippered case using 4 aa batteries or ac adapter. The sound from these is remarkable, cost under $20. I picked mine up at Staples. The attached connection cord to the Vox uses an L connector so it stays out of the way, my Vox being in a Kobo case designed for the Vox, and I am sure this will meet most peoples needs. One nice side use is to play audio children ebooks for the two grandchildren, no headset, no fighting.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote