View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #27
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
So very complicated...
Anyway, just to dilute the tech discussion, I would like to say that I expected this announce or something similar.
Last year, around the same time viziplex was announced that allowed eInk readers to make a new generation model. I though, that if something like that doesn't happen, how will they justify a new model (which is faster, better, whiter, sweeter, ...etc., you get the general idea?).

Here we go, a new controller, means we get new generation readers soon and will spend more money for a whiter/faster/better brand new eInk screen with a super duper new controller.

They know very well what they are doing
astra is offline   Reply With Quote