View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #15
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oh I like the idea of the display as a set of glasses. On the way this fall apparently, where you can see the world through your digitial experience.

Now combine that with Geodata and some funky overlays and you have a pretty cool info system.......

"And if you look the the right you will see the Hancock Center and I can overlay the structural and tourist information data if you require." said my glasses..........

http://www.vuzix.com/iwear/products_wrap920.html
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote