Thread: Link behavior
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 08:25 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
you can open any link in a new tab or window by using right click "open in new tab" or "open in new window" or clicking the center mouse button.

having links which automatically open in new tabs or windows is actually frowned upon in general, as it makes the site less accessible (it breaks the "back" button therefore making navigation less transparent) for people who are disabled (such as blind people using a voice synthesiser and keyboard navigation to visit the site).

i like to open links in new tabs so i can continue reading the page i'm in and then move on to the other pages, so i just center click the links.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote