View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #85
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
I'm in Liege, not sure if that's too far for you. I have both devices (and a few more).
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I forgot all about this thread.

I'm just popping in to say that Elsi and her husband met Tim and me for dinner last Thursday evening. We really enjoyed meeting them. And I finally got to hold a Kindle. We had to cut it short because they had a long way to drive in the dark, but it was such a pleasure to meet them.
aw ! it makes me so happy to see people getting together to discuss the wonder that is ebooks. i'm thrilled to see people participating.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote