View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:11 AM   #117
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Thanks - just wasn't sure was GO launcher from Kindle store - but guess so! Whether on SGP5 or KFHD, seems that ADW is well-reviewed.
Way off topic: So, now that I have setup a KFHD (for friends), have studied and collected apps for the SGP5 which I will have in January, also am considering a nexus 7 for my daughter, --- now my (way-non-tech) parents announced that they have bought an ipad (!!!) and would I please set it up for them when I am in Florida in January!

Haven't used Apple products for 20 years (MAC)...
I suppose, as usual, I'll look to the MR forums for assistance.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote