View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
I already contacted them. At one time when I was outside of England they said since my kindle is out of warranty the best they can do is to replace the device with me paying AN additional 40 pounds. I accepted.
When I returned some 2 months later the guy I contacted said I can no longer replace my kindle and the best they can do is to offer me another kindle model for 80 pounds which actually costs 100 pounds, i.e a discount of 20 pounds.
I was really fond of my kindle and for the screen to have frozen up without a direct cause from me is difficult to accept and I'm not the only one with such a fault.
I didn't want the kindle touch as I have previously mentioned, I'm not a great fan of touch screens (actually my fingers are a little oversized) and because newer versions of kindles have 2gb of memory taking the nook which can be hacked and is equipped with a USB slot is better proposition.
medwatt is offline   Reply With Quote