View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #76
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I sent email. got stupid reply (vaguely related, must be sent by pattern matching monkeys, eg, computer AI). Told them not helpful on email they sent, included why (didn't you even read email?), asked for callback.

Suspect that gets you a second line of support, that is more able to give you things if they can't solve issues.

I still have an ongoing issue with the archives on my Kindles missing large numbers of books (you can see them on the two iPads or the website, but not on at least three Kindles, which have varying numbers of books missing). No idea if they will ever get that fixed.