View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I don't keep track for print books. The only ones I buy are cookbooks and fitness books.

As far as ebooks, 2010 was an anomaly because I went on a binge before the agency pricing kicked in, and also for some of that year I was still entrenched in the Fictionwise reward system, so that made me over-spend a little.

For 2011, I have been much more restrained and only spent $30 so far. If that continues, I'll be under 200 for the year. I think it will continue; a lot of books I have wanted lately have come out at unacceptable prices, so I have wishlisted them and in all but two cases (the two books I bought) the books in question eventually turned up in e-editions at the public library so I never bought them.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote