View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I concur as well. I was worried about everything I'd heard about glare and reflection but having had my 900 for a month now I find I rarely even notice. Yes it is there, but at worst it takes a small correction in the angle you're holding to make it go away, I dont even notice now that I do it.

I think also that if this is your first reader you have no prior conceptions to compare unlike people that have gone from say the 505 to the 600 or 900.

If you keep waiting until the next best thing - you'll find yourself with nothing
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote