View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 06:36 AM   #5
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Exclamation I Didn't Say It Correctly, I Guess

OK, I guess I didn't ask the question well enough! I appreciate all of you trying to help, but...

Toxaris: I don't need to touch up on HTML because I intended to mean the layout of the HTML, not the finished product - I do know how to indent (I use 5%).

MrMikel: You understood what I meant - but I don't think that setting a value for TAB is Rocket Science - I thought there might be an entry (hidden) in the .ini file or something that would allow me to set the size of the TAB character!

radius: One man's trash is another man's treasure! I learned to program when there were only 72 characters for each line of code - an indent was large enough to see but not enough to waste valuable space. Plus I never said you had to use it! Remind me not to give you any of the books I create EPubs from!

So, I would guess from the lack of positive responses that there is no way to do what I wanted to do. Thanks anyway!

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote