View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:37 AM   #40
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
It looks like they also have multiple lots of 40. They will probably have more of these auctions after this one completes. They estimate 25% with dead screens, it would appear. And they show a photo of a damaged screen in their 40 lot auction...

I will make a high bid to guarantee I get that in the last moments, but please do not drive up what I have to pay or my cost to you will be higher. I do not plan to profit on these. You will see what I paid when the auction completes. Hopefully, the price will not go above what I consider a fair price for a used kindle, and a demo at that...

I will post my progress when the auction completes. I plan to win both auctions.

How many people here want one?

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-23-2012 at 01:39 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote