View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #85
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz View Post
I don't want to be nasty - and I've reconciled with the fact that my screen broke - no hitting, no dropping, very careful handling.

But what you said is JUST NOT TRUE!

I am certainly not careful with my Pocketbook 302 and it's survived for 2 years. I'd have to disagree with your assessment.

BTW, why are you resurrecting a four month old thread and replying to a year old post? Starting a new thread would have been better.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote