View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #14
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruangra View Post
With the Amazon cover folded to the back, is it possible to hold the kindle ond-handed and reach the page turn button with the base of my thumb? I usually hold my k3 by my left hand. That makes me reluctant to buy a cover.
I have small-to-medium sized hands for a woman. Specifically, I have pretty short fingers (I'm 5'2", so fairly short - let's not talk about volume) Here's a photo of how I hold my K3 in the Amazon lighted case. I can do this with either hand. I can't reach the Prev-page button without the use of the other hand, but I don't need that very often, so it's not an issue for me.

tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote