View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 04:50 AM   #10
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
I love my Kindle 2 (had the kindle 1 from Oct 30th 2008 to Feb 9th 2009), now I have the Kindle 2, but I still have my 1st love (My Blue PRS-505)! When I bought My PRS-505 on Dec 2007, I was a major shopper at the Sony Bookstore site for about 9 months, so I have a lot of books in the LRX format. Not that I mind because I really don't plan on parting with my PRS-505 for a long time! I definitely prefer the PRS-505 for the History Section, How I can organize my library, and last but not least, page numbers (I love how I can easily jump 10, 20, 30 pages etc. without any hassle). I have no need for the dictionary and have only used it a couple time for demonstration purposes but I guess it's a nice thing to have. I love the Whispernet that comes with the Kindle; though I shop on Amazon via my computer 99.9% of the time, I do send my purchase to my Kindle via the wireless connection (basically, for those who don't have a Kindle, you buy the book with your computer, you don't have to hook your Kindle via USB cable, you just pick send it to my Kindle as your option and then turn on the wireless on the Kindle, and your book purchases download without you having to do anything); love that part. I love owning both the Kindle and the PRs-505 but I would not give up my PRS-505 for a Kindle.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote