View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by enarchay View Post
Just curious, but why?
No super solid reason. While I like the Kindle's book availability and (for the most part) book pricing I really don't like the lack of organization ability. Maybe the Sony spoiled me, but collections are very useful IMO and I miss them. I also like the "feel" of the 505 just a bit better. I don't miss the random reboots when the battery got low I was getting with the 505. I barely use Whispernet so that feature doesn't mean much to me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote