View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 08:04 PM   #11
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I am afraid not. There are enough issues with device integration that are very difficult to debug as they require access to hardware. Given these devices expose themselves using FAT32 filesystems that have various extremely non-intuitive limits on what characters and file names they allow I am not going ot complicate my life further here. Thre is nothing stoppig whatever jailbroken file listing software you are using from reading metadata from inside an epub or fb2 file.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote