View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #28
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Holy Bible
Elegant Universe
Elegant Universe - it's good, hey? I have not watched the television series, but I reckon with some visuals it might be an excellent complement to the book. I definitely want to read it again sometime - it provided the best explanations (by also tracing the history of understanding, making the steps seem logical) that I've ever read for that stuff, allowing me to obtain a better grasp on the seemingly-impossible concepts than I've been able to obtain before.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote