View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #25530
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyReader View Post
Hi.. just curious what lens and camera you used for that shot? nice.. as a retired guy here from National Geo that looks good.. interested in Cam, Lens, Shutter speed and App setting.. I always like to get info on great shots.. by the way.. there have been several shots similar to that one you took on Google from your area.. did you post it?
Bob
Both the rainbow composite and this single frame image were shot with a Nikon D200, Nikon 17-28 f/2.8 AF-S ED lens Hand-held, the rainbow images were shot at f/13 at between 1/250 and 1/18f0 depending on the segment (it was a three image shot put together with Kolor Auto-Pano,) and the shot to the west was taken at f/13 at 1/250, both shot at -.7exp comp, in NEF RAW format, 16-bit Adobe RGB, all processed in Camera Raw then Photoshop, with the rainbow images further put together with Auto-Pano.

I usually keep the 17-28 f/2.8 on the D200 body and a Nikkor AF-S 28-70mm f/2.8 D IF-ED mounted on a D300 body, with a Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens and a Nikon 12-24mm f/4 AF-S in the bag if I need them. Right now, those last two lenses are still somewhere in transit, or I would have used the extreme wide angle for the rainbow images.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote