View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #14
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
Just played with a kobo touch at the main Queen St Whitcoulls in Auckland. It's a beautiful thing (except for the price!).

They must have hit the stores a few days early, they had hundreds in stock, in various colours. Albany also has them (my son saw them on the way to the rugby last night), but when I phoned Pakuranga they said they weren't putting theirs out until Monday. If you want to check one out over the weekend, I suggest you call first.
It will be nice for people to be able to play with/touch. It really is a nice looking device me'thinks, and I know that being able to see in the flesh (so to speak) served Kobo well when Borders were around.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote