View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #23
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
This is my solution, for bath time, pool side, or the beach. The screen is perfectly clear, and the touch is perfect, so there is no need to take it out of the seal, until it needs charging.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...89&postcount=1
So, just out of curiosity, and because I don't want to crack my screen by it being too tight, what setting do you put your vacuum sealer on? Moist? Is that a gallon size bag, or quart size? Oh, and which model food saver do you have?
When I go to the beach this fall I am seriously thinking of trying this.
Thanks for the info!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote