View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #30
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere View Post
Well, I've jumped right in and am currently reading Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace. At 1,707 pages, it's considerably longer than Stephen King's IT, to date the longest book I've read at 1,376 pages. Though I haven't yet made any significant progress with the book (I only opened it this evening!), I'm quite enjoying it thus far.

I've had a few exciting deliveries from Book Depository come in, so after War and Peace, I'll be reading a few new releases ... But then I'll jump right back into things; hopefully with Anna Karenina or Don Quixote. Thank you all so much for your kind suggestions! You've truly set me on a literary adventure.
Have heaps of fun. I've certainly been enjoying my own journey with the classics. Just finished The War of the Worlds by H G Wells.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote