View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:07 AM   #137
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Worked like a charm. Peter, you were right--it wasn't scary at all. Thank you so much for encouraging me to try my hand at shelves with Calibre!

Okay, one question, though--every time I hook up my Kobo now, it wipes my Kobo-created shortlist. Do I need to create a Shortlist in Calibre in order to have it stick?

Edit: Actually, two questions. The other piece of infomation that gets wiped whenever I do a reset are the books that I've finished reading. Is there a way to set this information in Calibre? I've got a "read" column in Calibre, but that's for my own personal self there. Can I somehow translate that info over to the Kobo?

Last edited by Corpsegoddess; 03-16-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote