View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #8
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega34 View Post
Do you mind explaining your (and so many other people's) reasoning for keeping everything on one device? Sorry, just curious.
That's easy to explain.

If WWIII starts tonight and I only have two minutes to leave my burning house, I can take my Reading Device and everything's fine. I just need to charge it once in a while, so I think I'll take the USB charger, too. But I can leave the laptop where it is..
medard is offline   Reply With Quote