Thread: Glo User Preference Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
At first with my Touch I set auto-sleep at 5 mn and OFF at 10 mn, but it was really short, so for my Glo, I set it at 10 mn for auto-sleep and OFF at 15 mn. That way is really good for me and though I read with light on when it's to dim to read without I'm about 50% battery life left (wifi off) I charged it fully when I got it just a month ago today and then only connected it a few times to my computer to load books from Calibre. I've read 8 books (about 300 pages each) and began an other. I'm very pleased with it
That's a pretty impressive longevity. I tend to just leave it connected to my laptop for a while after I sideload books, so I wasn't sure how long the battery life actually was.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote