View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:16 AM   #32
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I was hoping that

ALLOW_READING_INDICATOR = false

would remove the reading indicator at the bottom of the screen. No such luck, or I didn't have the magical incantation required. My justification toggle setting is still there but this didn't stick.

Personally I would like the reading indicator to go away like the status bar at the top, and give me the whole screen to read on (in PDF mode also). MENU button could reveal both.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote