View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #11
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
Yay, you still don't have your charger? Tsk. I am sorry to hear that.
no, I still don't have it and I am now regretting buying from Dulin's Books - I haven't heard anything from them and when the Boox was first sent to me it was also sent postage due!! I did get refunded for that though. I guess my only recourse is to go to my credit card company and get them to get the money back for the charger.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote