View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:26 AM   #88
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
It has happened to me 3 times I think with sending only small amounts of books. About once every 4 times. Usually I make a note of all the Im_reading books first, just in case.
Could you try running calibre in debug mode and posting or sending me output. I might be able to see why from that.
Quote:
The job didn't fail. And I did eject the device. Worked fine with 9.15
How did you know how many were resent and how many were not? The calibre job says how many it is sending, but I can't think of a way to see any it didn't unless it failed.
Quote:
I had unchecked the box and books that were sent new did not have the series info in title.

I have been having very slow opening of the shelf menu. 25-62 seconds. This is mildly annoying if you get a double touch and it opens a shelf, or if you have a hard time deciding what to read next. Opening several shelves, can take a while when you have to start over for each one.

This seemed start to happen with 2.3.1 So I thought I would try and remove the kobo series info. (I use a plugboard for series info in the authors metadata)

With 2.1.5 it didn't take so long and I had more than 700 books on Mini at one time.
How many shelves and how many times are books on them? From what I have seen, the time to open the shelf list is dependent on the number of shelves and the number of books on them. Opening the list with few shelves with a lot of books on each will be roughly the same as if there are a lot of shelves with only a few books each. Have you been hit by the "multiplying shelves" server bug?

The series info shouldn't have an affect on this.
Quote:
I am of the opinion that the problem does not reside with the driver, but I appreciate the time you have spent looking into them. You guys do great work
Always happy to help.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote