View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #22
DarrellAtKobo
Kobo Customer Care
DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I don't have any magic, but I do know that on the Touch, using the same card I have always used and running 2..4 I had no problems. Using a new card in the Glo, I had no reboot problems. Somehow I screwed this idyllic situation up on the Glo. (I am not going to embarrass myself by telling you the weird stuff I tried with the Glo within the first 24 hours of having it in my hot little hands, but a factory reset truly is a wonderful thing from time to time).

Reformatting the SD card and then adding books in seemed to work, but I suspect that for now it is a fragile situation and have decided to pass on the SD card until the Kobo team figures it out for us.

I have a feeling (not supported by any facts at all) that this will be the problem that the development team will be looking at with some degree of urgency after they take a breath and enjoy our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.
Hello Taming,

I have been able to confirm with a member of our development team and you are correct they will certainly be looking into this. I hope to have an update on Tuesday.

Regards,
Darrell.
DarrellAtKobo is offline   Reply With Quote